Little did it last for Christina Aguilera to be news after announcing her new album "Liberation", which is that Beyoncé and her husband Jay Z have presented this weekend new job -to the surprise of all the fans ... and the whole world-. Taking advantage of the tour that will take you to the city of Barcelona next July 11, the Carter marriage has presented a new album to celebrate his love, Everything is love. How could it be otherwise, just available in Tidal (we did not expect less).
Apeshit, the cover letter
Under the name of Apeshit, this song features a print video clip: recorded in the Louvre, the changes of outfit from her they have left all their fans hallucinated (and wanting more).
In just over 48 hours, the video already has more than 10 million views and is number 1 in most watched YouTube video trends.
Great African American influx in each of its looks
Leaving aside the initial shock of this new (and impeccable) video clip, we analyze each of its styles, designed to the millimeter and with a large African American influx in each of its proposals - as well as the choreographies. Directed by Ricky Saiz, the video clip captures the magical essence of the Louvre museum where the Carter marriage is wrapped in several neoclassical paintings.
Although Beyoncé is the great protagonist with all her changes of look (countless, how could it be otherwise), this time Jay Z is on his heels. Both have opted for the best designers of the moment with striking looks where the large (immense) gold jewelry as well as fist-sized diamonds become the best complement. Gucci, Versace, Peter Pilotto or Burberry are some of the brands that take control of the situation and yes, his suit-pants are so daring that few people could get a total look like yours.
- Beyoncé by Peter Pilotto. The video clip begins with the singer wrapped in a two pieces of pink satin with red details. It is signed by Peter Pilotto and is taken from the Fall-Winter 2018/2019 collection. Jay Z sports a two mint green pieces by Dries van Noten (recently bought by the Puig Group).
- Beyoncé de Versace. Here is one of the outfits most iconic of this video clip: it comes from Versace in a total look where the mythical baroque prints of the Italian house are the protagonists.
- Beyoncé de Burberry. As it happened in the Formation video clip (with a two pieces of Gucci), Burberry has created a special outfit for the occasion consisting of a bra and leggins with the mythical Haymarket Check print. She and her entourage of dancers show their dance skills with the painting 'The consecration of Napoleon' behind her.
- Beyoncé of Stephane Rolland. One of the most impressive styles comes from Stephane Rolland where volumes take control of the situation. The dress is taken from the Spring-Summer 2018 Couture collection.
- Beyoncé from MCM x Misa Hylton and boots Y Project. The 'Great Sphinx of Tanis' is relegated to the background since all eyes are focused on Beyoncé and his MCM x Misa Hylton body to match a jacket and a military-style hat.
- Beyoncé de Balmain. A wonderful and amazing body of pearls from the Resort 2019 collection makes us dream of the singer's closet.
In Jared | Beyoncé not only triumphs in the Super Bowl, her new Formation video clip is worth mentioning (and studied)