Like it or not, every season Zara designs the garments hit that will mark the passage in the street. Each collection exceeds the previous one and creates unique designs that sometimes turn out to be very crazy. Today we wanted to gather more clothes cool, strange and cool we will find this summer 2017: From a pizza shaped bag (to refrain zampabollos), to a denim jacket with a tulle skirt or a denim mini skirt with built-in pants legs. Do you dare to take any of these 27 garments?
This 2017 you will be surprised
- Denim jacket with tulle, 49.95 euros.
- Military jacket with feathers (detachable), 59.95 euros.
- Parka with frills and sequins, 59.95 euros.
- Asymmetrical shirt dress, 29.95 euros.
- Embroidered dress / jumpsuit, 29.95 euros.
- Diplomatic stripe dress with frills, 25.95 euros.
- Asymmetric tunic, 49.95 euros.
- Embroidered striped blouse with pompoms, 39.95 euros.
- Symmetric tunic with metallic details, 39.95 euros.
- Striped body with embroidered flowers, 22.95 euros.
- Bardot blouse with Bardot neckline, 39.95 euros.
- Blouse with puffed sleeves and big bow, 39.95 euros.
- Striped shirt with open collar, 29.95 euros.
- Long, embroidered and transparent shirt, 25.95 euros.
- Cross blouse with bare back, 22.95 euros.
- Wide striped pants, 29.95 euros.
- Pant flyers, 49.95 euros.
- Die cut short, 29.95 euros.
- Embroidered striped skirt with frills, 29.95 euros.
- Knotted denim mini skirt, 25.95 euros.
- Pant skirt, 35.95 euros.
- Flyer clutch, 29.95 euros.
- Shoulder bag shaped pizza, 29.95 euros.
- Box type clutch, 29.95 euros.
- Mule espadrille, 29.95 euros.
- Sock booty, 39.95 euros.
- Flip flops with applications, 29.95 euros.
In Jared | Viral alert! These Zara shoes have become the great object of desire (and are temporarily exhausted, of course)